Clean air is not only necessary, but it’s also essential for us. However, some might say that clean air is not possible due to the constant degradation and air pollution. The most pristine environment, room, or air can still be filled with invisible and sometimes visible particles and dirt that could be detrimental to your health or even aggravate already existing health issues. Air purifiers are great because they reduce concentrations of pollutants and the top air purifier for large room is one that does purify with ease.
What is an Air Purifier?
An air purifier is an indoor device that filters domestic or industrial air and is used primarily to remove pollution, improve air quality and purify the air. The purpose of this device is to limit the spread of harmful residues or allergens and to prevent asthma or allergy problems related to air quality in people at risk (children, the elderly, sensitive people, etc.).
These devices can also be used preventively by people who do not have any particular problems but wish to protect their health and their friends and family. This makes air purifiers, first and foremost, devices dedicated to combating ambient pollution and improving indoor air quality.
How do air purifier work?
The purifier filters indoor air and purifies it by removing the various sources of pollution. There are several stages of air purification.
First, the cleaner draws in the air in the room to capture the particles. The air then passes through different filters that catch the various types of pollutants present in the air. Depending on the performance of your cleaner, it will be able to treat other volumes of air associated with the size of your rooms (bedroom, living room, dining room). For the best results, it is essential to have one air purifier per room, which is always referred to as an enclosed area.
Benefits of Air Purifier
- Remove Triggers for Asthma Attacks.
- Eliminate Allergens, Such As Dust and Pet Odor.
- Trap Tobacco and Cigarette Smoke, Preventing Lung Disease.
- Air Purifiers Extract Airborne Asbestos Particles, Reducing Chances of Mesothelioma Development.
- Eliminate Radon Gas, Which Can Cause Lung Cancer.
- Remove Outside Fumes and Pollutants in Urban Environments.
- Reduce Carbon Dioxide Levels in Your Home.
- Eliminate Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), Lowering Risk of Developing Leukemia and Lymphoma.
- Remove Potentially Dangerous Insects Such as Mosquitoes, Preventing Malaria Infections.
- Produce Clean Air Which Improves Mood Levels When Inhaled.
List of 5 Top Air Purifier for Large Room
Here is the list of best purifiers for large room.
LEVOIT – Top Air Purifier for Large Room
This Air purifier for the large room comes up with 360 degrees round shaped design. It can absorb air particles such as dust, carbon, household odors, smoke and organic compounds. Also, this cleaner is ideal for pet lovers because it can absorb furs and other contaminants that can cause allergies.
Its operating range covers a wide area of about 1076 ft square, which can be purified within 30 minutes, and 1076 ft square area, which is clarified in 15 minutes only. This machine also has an auto mode that automatically adjusts the fan speed to detect contaminants within the range.
Its quiet operation and auto mode helps to have a sweet sleep without worrying about the cleaner. You can also adjust its operating time range, and the LED light on top can be turned off according to your need. The manual operation also includes fan speed adjustment as you can adjust it according to your requirement. In a nutshell, this cleaner is the best to have with an affordable price range.
- Neutralizes up to 99.97% of airborne allergens, dust and bacteria.
- 3-stage filtration system: activated carbon, HEPA and pre-filters.
- 3 speed levels.
- Noise level <= 52 db.
- CADR 135CFM. (230^3\h)
- Covers up to 300 ft^2.
- Exact dimensions are 12 x 12 x 23 inches.
Bissell Air320 – Top Air Purifier for Large Room
If you’re in a luxury living style, then this air purifier is the best product for you. Unlike other cleansers out there, this machine’s design look like a piece of furniture that gives a unique look. Its design is mid-century traditional antique look with the convenience of all the latest technologies.
This cleaner comes up with a three-stage layered filtration system to ensure that the air is clean to breathe. The first layer is a pre-filter; the second layer contains a HEPA filter, which is strong enough to capture 99.97% of micron or even smaller particles like dust, smoke, animal fur and pet dander—talking about the third and last layer, which is known as activated carbon filter that captures gases, odors from pets, cooking and smoke.
It has various functionalities like adjustable fan speed, automated circulate system that provide air quality readings in real-time. Its quiet operation helps to get a peaceful sleep. Precisely, this product is the best fit for any indoor place like a living room, kitchen, drawing room and dining room.
- 3 layered protection system to ensure perfect filtration.
- Quiet operation helps in peaceful sleep
- Adjustable fan speed
- Real time air quality is displayed.
- Exact dimensions are 8.3 x 14.75 x 25 inches.
COLZER – Top Air Purifier for Large Room
If you’re in search of an air purifier that has the well-made quality and works best for large areas, as well as having an app to control it instead of using buttons, look no further. This air purifier is operatable through the mobile application.
This purifier has purifying range of 2600 Sq Ft in 1 hour and 650 Sq Ft in 30 minutes. The filter portion contains a large round-shaped filter with HEPA and active carbon filter conjoined, which filter 99.97 of air pollutant particles. You can clean the air filter after some months of use by opening the back lid of it and taking it out.
Just like the above purifier, this product also has a built-in sensor that checks the air quality. Moreover, it has a beautifully designed digital display that displays air quality. Also, we can set a timer through a mobile application as well as touch options available on the machine. It also has a sleep mode in it operates in quiet mode with absolutely no noise at all.
- Remotely controlled through mobile application.
- Digitally displayed air quality.
- Touch options to control the machine.
- Filter contains two layers: HEPA and Activated carbon filter.
- Exact dimensions are: 11.81 x 11.81 x 31.69 inches.
Shark HE601 – Top Air Purifier for Large Room
If you’re looking for a heavy-duty air purifier that works ultra-fast with quiet operation, then this amazing product is the best fit for your needs. It has six small fans that operate simultaneously to distribute the airflow across the filter plate.
It has a clean sense IQ installed which senses the air quality constantly and auto-adjusts power to maintain the air quality indoor. Its anti-allergen multi-filter is capable of capturing 99.97% of air pollutant particles.
Talking about the display panels, this product has two display panels on the front and on the top side. The front panel displays the air quality, while the top panel gives access to multiple features. The remote control also comes in the box, which gives you complete control from anywhere in the room. It can purify the area of 1,200 Sq Ft based on the air change per hour, which makes this product optimal to use for your home.
- 6 Micro fan Airflow
- 2 display panels.
- Remote control to remotely access it.
- Ultra-fast and Ultra-quiet.
- Exact dimensions are: 11.81×11.81×31.69 inches.
LEVOIT – Top Air Purifier for Large Room
If you’re low on budget but want a product that meets all the premium features, then this Levoit air purifier is the perfect product for you as this purifier comes up with a beautiful round-shaped structure. It works best for the mid-sized area as long and wide as 219 Ft Sq which is completely purified within 15 minutes of operating.
Like the other products above, this cleaner also has HEPA and an Activated carbon filter which can filter almost 99.97% of airborne nanoparticles. The controls on top contain different functions like night mode, timer and fan speed adjustment.
The filter comes up in three qualities depending upon your needs. The first of them is an original filter which is for essential use. The second one is a pet allergy filter which is specially designed for pet lovers. The third one is a toxin absorber filter made to absorb high levels of smoke, smog and pollution.
- Easy to use control panel.
- Multiple filter choices.
- Exact dimensions are: 8.7×8.7×16.25 inches.
Things to consider while buying Air purifier
There are several factors that one needs to take into consideration before going for an air purifier. Different spaces have different requirements, and the air purifier you select must be equipped to ensure that your purpose is served.
Let’s take a look at the different factors that we should consider before purchasing an air purifier.
- Consider the size of the room before getting an air purifier.
- Make sure to research the type of filter used in an air purifier before getting one.
- Focus on the air change rate to determine an air purifier’s efficiency means Air change rate indicates how many times the air purifier has cleaned the complete room’s air in an hour.
- Avoid UV or ionization air purifier models as they may not be suitable for health.
- Air purifiers can be loud and disturb your sleep so focus on the decibels.
- Consider the certification and warranty details of the air purifier.
Thank you for giving it a read. Have a nice day.